20100131

Eyebrows

I hate my eyebrows. My sister Sam, has thick eyebrows that she can shape and reshape to her hearts content.

Me on the other hand, I should be thankful that I even have any.

Im not desperate enough to sharpie them in but I've been waiting almost 6 months for them to finish growing in after my last threading session but still nada.

Im seeking a more defined arch and a bit more fullness. I've been on a quest for natural looking solutions which means I will be staying far way from pencils of any sort. Heres what I found so far

Eyebrow Corrector from sephora comes in 4 shades, might require some practice for the makeup illiterate

Eyebrow cake - available from nyx very cheap and easy solution

If all else fails I figured having a stencil as a foolproof shape maker probably wont hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment