20090820

the simpsons reinvented

Maybe I'm late with post, I don't know or care, just thought I would share. As a kid I always thought The Simpsons was an ethnic cartoon family, Im sure I'm not the only one. (Marge's fro, Bart and Lisa's "spikes"...comeon) I was wrong, they're a middle class, mid american caucasian family. Until now...DUN DUN DUN!!!! The simpsons are going to be finally aired in Angola, and to make them more relatable, they've been remade as this:



Im not sure whats up with the speakers, Bart's fade, or Maggie's "new diaper", but they certainly got some new..swagga?!lol

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting indeed...though I would rather see Lisa in cornrolls and Marge in a more rounded fro. Lisa's beaded braids look to "pickiny" to me. I wonder who will do their voices?

    ReplyDelete