20090731

stray cat rock: sex hunter

I've been obsessing over trying to remember a movie that i've never actually seen before. 2 years ago my boyfriend and I rented a bunch of obscure foreign films (from the greatest video store in the world), and in one of the (french) films we saw a preview for a movie that has intrigued me since now. The problem is, I wrote the name of the movie down and I cant remember where.

Anyway, I was searching through the foreign movies on netflix trying to jog my memory and I came across this:



Stray cat rock: sex hunter is one of five in the early 70's Japanese Stray cat rock series. Its about a gang of bad girls called the alley cats who occasionally run around with a gang of thugs called the eagles. One of the alleycats is secretly dating a biracial Japanese boy which really angers the pure blood eagles who start a war on all the "half-breeds".

The story continues from there in a stylish, sexy, and violent spiral. I really couldn't be happier I found this movie. The acting and soundtrack are great, the cinematography was interesting, and the costumes where freaking fantastic. Plus the actor who played Kazuma looked a hell of a lot like Obama. Go see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment